Friday, February 10, 2012

2 months!

I know it has been a while since I have updated the blog, sorry about that!  Eli is now 11 weeks old and growing like a weed!  At his two month check up, Eli weighed 11 lbs 4 oz, his head circumference was 15.5 inches and his height was 23.5 inches. About 50% in weight and head circumference and 75% in height, so basically, he is tall and skinny!  Eli LOVES to talk, he coos and gurgles all day, everyday, he said "mama" two days ago, (I know he doesn't realize I'm his mama, but it makes me feel great regardless!)   He also tries to roll over, we aren't quite there yet, but he tries and can succeed with a little help.  If you're holding him, 9 times out of 10, you better be standing him up!  He loves standing up and sitting in his bumbo like he's already so much older, I'm not sure if I like him growing up so quickly... Time is already flying before my eyes way too fast... Speaking of flying, David and I went to the airport Wednesday and wanted to take Eli but decided it might be a little early for that... We did put his aviator hat that Jessica got him on and he looked adorable!! 

My little pilot.

Eli loved his walk with mommy and daddy in his awesome stroller!

He loves to sit up like a big boy already!

Sweetest smile ever!


Quality Aunt Elizabeth time.

Loves his Aunt Lauren.

Love this sweet baby!



The grandchildren have no rules at the grandparents house.

My sweet, sweet nephew.

Eli playing with his cousin.

Here are a few flashes of what's been going on in Eli's neighborhood!

No comments:

Post a Comment