Sunday, March 18, 2012

3 months!

Eli is now 3 months old!!  So hard to believe how big my baby is getting... He continues to talk all the time and has started laughing out loud!  It is, by far, the absolute best sound in the entire world.  The best part of my day is picking him up after work and seeing that beautiful smile.  I'm not sure if it is just me, but I feel like he definitely knows who his mommy and daddy are.  We did not see him for almost a whole day and went to pick him up, and he immediately started smiling and laughing.  It makes everyday worth it.  And big news!! Eli rolled over!!  We have been giving him tummy time since he was a few weeks old, and the day he turned 14 weeks, I laid him on his stomach and he just rolled right over like he had been doing it forever!  He still can't get all the way around, but he can now roll from his stomach to his back and from his back to his side!  I was obviously, extremely excited and started cheering for him while he just smiled up at me.  I also managed to catch it on video! :-D




No comments:

Post a Comment