Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Horrible Blogger.

I know!  I have been awful lately and not updated the blog.  But a lot of things have been happening!  David and I both got new jobs, and I started school again, so we have been a LITTLE busy...
Eli has been amazing and wonderful as usual.  He amazes me every single day at how wonderful and how big of a blessing he is on my life.  Everyday I come home from work, I just look in that little face and remember that he makes all of our hard work worth it.  Eli uses his voice box constantly nowadays.  Whether that be jabbering, whining, or laughing, although he hardly ever whines.  He is seriously one of the happiest babies I have ever seen, I can look at him and smile and he will grin his face off, or even laugh.  Just earlier tonight I was talking to him and he was cracking up!  David heard him from the other room and came running.  It's as if we can not get enough of our little man.  Eli still is not rolling all the way over, although I'm pretty sure he could if he wanted to.  He sleeps on his side and still loves to stand up.  He is starting to stay on his stomach more these days and staring at the toys in front of him, when before, he would just roll onto his back.  Oh!  And he is eating baby food now!  When we went to visit Aunt Elizabeth, Uncle Jared, and cousins Lila and Beckett, Eli saw Beckett eating and decided he was ready too!  So now, he is eating two full jars and still wanting more!  We are about to move to stage 2!  Okay, enough of the talking, here are some pictures that I know everyone wants to see!


My little man.


It's tough work being a baby.

Easter.

Quality Grandad time!

He loved those peas!

Eli and Maw Maw.

Jump jump!


Ready to eat!

Two full jars on day three!

Sweetest man ever.

Hope you enjoy!  I know I sure do!

No comments:

Post a Comment